Visa / Invitation Letter
The following information are obtained from ICA, which is the authority responsible for visa matters. Please visit ICA’s website for detailed information on visa and entry requirements. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries on application of Singapore visa abroad. The visa application form is available free of charge at all Singapore overseas missions (except for non-resident High Commissioners/Ambassadors based in Singapore). You may also download the form here.
You may also wish to apply for a visa through a local contact in Singapore who is a Singapore citizen or a Permanent Resident in possession of a “SingPass” account. The visa application can be submitted online through your local contact in Singapore via the SAVE system at Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA)’s website. If your application is approved, your local contact in Singapore can use the SAVE system to print a copy of your e-Visa for you.
Visa and Entry Requirements for Foreigners
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
• Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure)
• Confirmed onward or return tickets (if applicable)
• Entry facilities, including visas, to the next destination
• Sufficient funds to maintain themselves during their stay in Singapore
• Visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable)
• Yellow Fever Vaccination (if applicable)
• Click here to check Entry Requirements for Foreigners (For Social Visit purposes only)
Please note that ICMSR Conference is not authorized to assist with the VISA process. The invitation letter from the organizing committees will be sent upon the request only when you register successfully, which may help but cannot guarantee you a visa.
Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
It takes time for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.